- Determination of residues of more than one hundred fifty pesticides from different families (organophosphates, uracils, organochlorines, pyrethroids, carbamates, imidazoles, triazines, benzimidazoles, triazoles, among others) in matrices such as water, fruit, vegetables, grains, soils, sediments, biota, polymers.
- Analysis of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs), such as polyaromatic hydrocarbons and polychlorinated biphenyls compounds in soil, sediments and biota.
- The methodologies implemented in the laboratory are fast, simple, robust and reproducible. New methodologies for detecting dithiocarbamates (DTCs) by gas chromatography have been implemented, as well as the application of QuEChERS method in fruit, vegetables, grains and milk.
- The laboratory implements cutting-edge instrumental analysis techniques. In the field of gas chromatography, the laboratory works with electron capture detectors (ECDs), flame photometric detectors (FPD), single quadrupole mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS).
- For the liquid chromatography branch, the laboratory works coupled with single quadrupole mass spectrometry (LC-MS) and triple quadrupole mass spectrometry (LC-MS / MS), diode array detectors (DAD) and fluorescence detectors (FLD). For the visible branch, the laboratory works with ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy (UV-Vis).
|(506) 2511 8211|
|(506) 2511 8212|